It’s no secret this has been a tough year for everyone. Are you feeling down? Do you need someone to talk to? Here are some resources:
Upcoming Mental Health Events & Other Resources
Effective Yoga Practice for Regulating Mental Health
Three poignant and specific -oh and accessible- yoga classes curated for UMD Graduate Students. These classes are aimed to teach you to calibrate your mind, body, energy to be efficient with your coursework and studentship in this current environment.
Wednesdays Nov 11th, 18th + Dec 2nd from 6-7:15pm
6 in-person Practice Spaces available per class – RSVP here
School of Yoga New Bedford is located at 628 Pleasant St Downtown New Bedford, door code 3212, Third Floor
Register to participate live over Zoom here.
Weekly on-line classes through Good Yoga NB.
Online Library of pre-recorded SYNB classes.
Visit our “showcase”:
Grad Student Discount
Drive-in Movie Series
Our next showing:
Friday, November 13, 2020 , 7:00 pm
For More Details and to RSVP Here.
Graduate Mental Health Awareness Committee (GMHAC) Members
- Renee Halloran, Chair, College of Arts & Sciences
- Emma Young, College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Daniel Figueroa, School of Law
- Enoch Allotey, School of Law
- Ricardo Serrano, School of Law
- Dr. Catherine Perry, Director, Counseling & Student Development Center, UMass Dartmouth
- Beth-Anne Guthrie, MPH, Director of Health Promotion, UMass Dartmouth
- Nancy Harper, Psychotherapist, Counseling & Student Development Center, UMass Dartmouth
Are you interested in joining the Graduate Mental Health Awareness Committee (GMHAC)? Email us here: email@example.com
Check out some past events including our Graduate Mental Health Panel here.